How To Use BraFix Properly
Make sure that your skin is clean and dry. Ensure that there are no oil residues that might hinder the inserts from sticking correctly.
Put the clothing item on (make sure it is tight and not stretchy). Scoop your breasts to desired height and position.
Stick inserts onto skin and press firmly to secure. Tighten the garment if possible for maximum cleavage.
Proper Care For Your BraFix Inserts
- Never put your inserts on the washing machine or dryer, it may lose their stickiness. Instead, use the pad of your fingertips to wash the adhesive.
- Rinse the inserts with warm water to remove any residue.
- When drying, carefully shake off excess water and press the insert lightly to squeeze out any remaining moisture.
- Air-dry the inserts in a dust-free area.
- Reapply the protective films to prevent dust and lint from damaging the inserts.
Remove BraFix Inserts Properly
When removing the inserts, you have to peel them off gently from the top edge. Repeat the same process on the other one. You should clean your BraFix inserts immediately after use.